Safari….just the word conjures up images of exotic scenes and fills the soul with a sense of adventure. There can be few better, in my humble opinion, than a day spent out in the African savannah in search of game.
In this section we will highlight the best of African safaris, suggesting where to go and when depending on your budget and interests, and just how adventurous you want to be!
Let yourself be wrapped in the warmth of the African bush and an experience never to be forgotten….. Safari njema!
Our top 6 Safari Destinations
- South Africa – for incredible range of properties and experiences
- Botswana – for exclusive, remote camps and the Okavango Delta
- Tanzania – for sheer choice of incredible reserves like the Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Selous and many more
- Kenya – so many options in such a small area and of course views of Kilimanjaro from Amboseli
- Namibia – overlooked as a stand-alone safari destination, but Etosha can rival the best
- Zambia – all the remoteness of Botswana, but often without the price tags!
When you can travel, makes a big difference on where you choose to go on safari.
If you have to travel in January and want to see the migration, don’t go to Kenya. If you have to travel in April and want to see a great concentration of game, don’t go to Etosha, if you don’t like the extreme heat don’t go to Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana in October, if you want to see a lot of baby animals, do go to Kruger in December and January.
The list goes on, and when you can travel can make all the difference to whether or not your safari is ok or becomes a lifelong cherished memory. Don’t leave it up to chance, if you are unsure, send us a mail via the form to the right and we will happily assist as best we can.